Academy Player Registration Form
Academy Player 23/24 Soccer Year
Soccer Academy play is in addition to recreational play. Players may join any Soccer Academy of their choosing within their age group, and are not required to obtain a release from their NTSSA recreational team to participate on an Academy team. Players must present a form of proof of registration signed by their home association registrar each time they participate with an Academy.
Players may join as many Soccer Academies as they like. No formal contract or written commitment may be signed by or on behalf of the player to commit a player to an Academy team. Players do not have to play recreational soccer to play academy soccer.
- Academy Player Membership Forms may be obtained by contacting Bruce Farneti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $50.00 fee to obtain an Academy Player Membership Form for the soccer year.
- You can pay with credit card.
- All new players' age must be verified by a birth certificate.
- Forms must be renewed at the beginning of each soccer year.
- You will need a code when you register so please get with your Coach